Life at Larga Baffin
Our purpose is to provide accommodation to Inuit who travel to Ottawa for medical care not available in their home communities.
Working at Larga Baffin means making a difference in the lives of Inuit. We want to work with people who strive to make customer service their number one priority and enjoy working in a diverse and inclusive environment.
We know our employees are our greatest asset! We aim to create a workplace that offers a variety of benefits for employees and provides a positive and rewarding work experience.
- Welcoming & Friendly Work Environment
- Opportunity to learn about Inuit culture
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent Health & Dental Benefits
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Comprehensive training
- Group RRSP Plan
- Meal Plan
- Free Parking
- Professional advancement and skill building in your area of interest.
- Social and team building activities
Larga Baffin strives to employ qualified Inuit in an effort to support employment and economic opportunities for Inuit and to build a workforce that reflects the population we serve.
See something that interests you? We hope that you will consider applying and we look forward to learning how Larga Baffin is a fit for you.